Yoga is considered as one the best and most simple ways for weight loss. The great thing about Yoga is that it can practice by the people of any age as it is also good for any age. Even those women who are pregnant are recommended to do Yoga because it can be healthful during the periods as well. It has been that stress is the only thing that is linked with many health problems such as, gaining weight.
Yoga is believed to be a perfect stress buster that will not only help you getting your shape back, but also will reduce the risk of getting several diseases. Today, mostly men and women of all ages are facing the problem of weight loss. It is said that losing weight and stay fit can help boost any person’s self esteem and decreases the stress level as well. Below we have listed 3 best Yoga tips for weight loss slim you down that can help you understand which Yoga poses are beneficial for you in so many ways once you practice them regularly.
1) Bridge pose:
This is a very powerful pose that can flatter your tummy and give strength to your abdomen muscles along with making your hips and spine flexors.
- First lie down on your back, bend your knees and keep your feet flat open in the floor
- Move your hands alongside your body while palms facing down and make sure that your fingertips are slightly touching the heels.
- You can clasp your hands and lift your body upward. Hold to this position from 40 seconds to 1 minute.
- Release it and slowly roll back to the floor, repeat it 6 times more.
is your new source to read more on www.howtolose15poundsin2weeks.com/how-to-lose-15-pounds-in-2-weeks the given topic make sure to check it as soon as possible….
2) Cobra poses:
This Yoga pose is usually practiced to tone the abs and it is also great for people who have back aches.
- Lay your face on the floor.
- Place your hands under your shoulders, fingers and palms spread apart
- Press your palms into the floor and lift your head and cheat upwards
- Try to push back your shoulders while keeping your legs, feet, and hips on the floor.
3) Bow Pose:
This Yoga pose might take more energy to do, but it certainly will help you to burn your fat and tone the difficult part of your body. A Bow pose can also help relieve constipation and menstrual problems.
- Lie down on your belly and reach to your back with hands and grab your feet as bow in a position.
- Now pull your stomach and lift it up with your chest while squeezing your shoulders towards each other,
- Make certain that your feet should be folded towards the hip and hands holding the toes.
- Hold to this position for 2 minutes breathes slowly and release it.